Rash? (Pic included)

(5 Posts)
Jammydoughnuts Thu 16-Jan-20 10:16:59

Hi all

I was hoping someone could help identify this rash. I've been backwards and forwards to my GP recently so I don't want to bother her again if I can get something myself. It's slightly itchy but burns more than itches and antifungal cream and steroid cream don't seem to have helped. Any ideas?

OP’s posts: |
Nat6999 Thu 16-Jan-20 10:54:56

Fungal rashes are most common where skin rubs on skin, groin, armpits, inner thighs, under boobs, skin creases if you are a larger person or C section scar if you have one. Where on your body is the rash?

Jammydoughnuts Thu 16-Jan-20 10:59:51

Where on your body is the rash?

Vulva/buttock area sad

OP’s posts: |
Nat6999 Thu 16-Jan-20 13:18:16

Are you using pads or liners? They could be causing it especially if they are waterproof or perfumed. Swap to the most basic ones that are more skin friendly, try to have some time every day without anything next to your skin. Make sure your skin is dry after baths or showers.

Jammydoughnuts Thu 16-Jan-20 13:52:17

No, no pads. Thanks for your help though smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in