Talk

Advanced search

Sore boobs but not breastfeeding/pregnant

(2 Posts)
Namechangedfortheboobs Sat 04-Jan-20 17:02:54

I've name changed as I'm a bit embarrassed. Last week (possibly Tuesday/Wednesday time) my left boob started to feel a bit sensitive, like it did when I was pregnant and then breastfeeding. I put it down to my contraceptive pill and hoped it would stop. Over the week it has got worse and spread to my right boob too. It feels like the feeling you get when your boobs are too full when breastfeeding. I've also had a low level fever today and woke up last night shivering a lot and generally very uncomfortable. I've got absolutely no energy today and just feel really run down.

I'm definitely not pregnant - I did a test this morning which was negative. Has anyone ever had this happen before? And if so how long did it take to go away? My tummy is also extremely bloated but I don't think that's connected. Also the other day I lost vision in my left eye (it went very blurry) which lasted about 10/15 minutes, again probably not connected but just trying to think of anything out of the ordinary. I thought maybe mastitis but that would be odd considering I've not breastfed for 2 hrs and it has spread over both breasts...

Thanks very much in advance.

OP’s posts: |
Namechangedfortheboobs Sat 04-Jan-20 17:11:13

That should say 'not breastfed for 2 yrs' not 2 hrs!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »