Anyone ever had RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy)?

(5 Posts)
MystyCat Thu 02-Jan-20 14:17:32

Has anyone ever had RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) before, and if so, how did you find it? Did it work for whatever issue you sought it for?

I had a leaflet through the door from a local practitioner (trained bu Marissa Peer) and it sounds fantastic albeit very expensive. I've googled for reviews but can't find too much on it other than posts by therapists promoting it.

It's a form of hypnotherapy and can be used to address all sorts of issues from weight loss to addiction etc.

Thanks in advance.

OP’s posts: |
JjjLl Thu 14-Jan-21 20:24:30

I was hoping to find out the same! Not sure whether it sounds too good to be true a bit MLM!? I've booked a free phone consultation..

MountainDweller Fri 15-Jan-21 01:43:22

A friend of mine does it - also trained by Marissa Peer - but I worry that it might be a bit of a con - my friend did two weeks full time training, then a test - that was it shock. She does have to do reading and continued professional development but it just doesn't sound like enough. I let her practice on me a couple of times but I wasn't fully hypnotised and she wasn't confident on her 'script'. There are lots of tales of miracle cures out there which is, I agree, quite MLM-ish. I guess if you get someone with more experience it might be ok. But I've worked with psychologists who have hypnotherapy training and it's 100s of hours over a year or more.

DaphneBridgerton Sun 17-Jan-21 22:16:18

I've had it and it's an absolute crock of shit
Please don't waste your money like I did x

JjjLl Sun 17-Jan-21 23:25:58

Wow I'm so glad you wrote that, I had a free consultation last night and was considering doing it! It does sound a bit too good to be true! Do you mind me asking how it went? Did you listen to recordings and just nothing changed?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in