These socks that apparently ease pain.....

(2 Posts)
FredaFrogspawn Mon 30-Dec-19 09:56:11

Yes - not a huge difference. I had two years of this and the only thing which has sorted it out are this range of shoes:

www.ambrosewilson.com/shop/clarks-un-loop-button-slip-on-shoes-standard-d-fit/DL280/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=1022&promo=6202&cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-AmbroseWilson-_-ProductFeeds-_-na&optionColour=Black&optionSize=3&CAWELAID=120121090006764758&cm_mmc=GOOGLE-_-Ambrose-_-na-_-PRODUCT_GROUP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CjwKCAiA3abwBRBqEiwAKwICA240PjKRFRS_U1RobbNaHaq-nQcnRIGpovKuGNOaihny5sylbcIQexoC3KgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sorry about huge link. There are a number of shoes and an ankle boot with the same sole. I had tried everything and was in so much pain. I still have scar tissue which causes a swelling under my heel but the pain is largely gone.

Giggorata Mon 30-Dec-19 09:50:31

...... has anyone tried them? They claim to ease plantar fasciitis, ease foot swelling in pregnancy and on planes, etc.
I would be very interested to hear what anyone who has tried them out thinks, before shelling out... smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in