Talk

Advanced search

These socks that apparently ease pain.....

(2 Posts)
Giggorata Mon 30-Dec-19 09:50:31

...... has anyone tried them? They claim to ease plantar fasciitis, ease foot swelling in pregnancy and on planes, etc.
I would be very interested to hear what anyone who has tried them out thinks, before shelling out... smile

OP’s posts: |
FredaFrogspawn Mon 30-Dec-19 09:56:11

Yes - not a huge difference. I had two years of this and the only thing which has sorted it out are this range of shoes:

www.ambrosewilson.com/shop/clarks-un-loop-button-slip-on-shoes-standard-d-fit/DL280/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=1022&promo=6202&cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-AmbroseWilson-_-ProductFeeds-_-na&optionColour=Black&optionSize=3&CAWELAID=120121090006764758&cm_mmc=GOOGLE-_-Ambrose-_-na-_-PRODUCT_GROUP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CjwKCAiA3abwBRBqEiwAKwICA240PjKRFRS_U1RobbNaHaq-nQcnRIGpovKuGNOaihny5sylbcIQexoC3KgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sorry about huge link. There are a number of shoes and an ankle boot with the same sole. I had tried everything and was in so much pain. I still have scar tissue which causes a swelling under my heel but the pain is largely gone.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »