Talk

Advanced search

Ache in left leg

(2 Posts)
slhb Wed 11-Dec-19 01:54:57

Hi guys, I've had this dull ache in my bottom left leg, going into my foot for hours now, it sort of feels like it's slightly numb but it's not when I touch it, it feels like I've had my leg raised and the blood can't circulate properly, I'm not in pain and there's no redness or swelling. I'm a 22 year old female: any advice would be great, thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Mojitomogul Wed 11-Dec-19 02:31:52

I had this last week almost exactly the same symptoms! I had been on a long flight so I was worried about a blood clot- so I got checked out but it turned out to be muscle strain (even though I'd done nothing apart from sit down and some walking). I did feel better having been checked out, I didnt manage to get a doctors appointment but I popped into the urgent care centre and was seen in 20 minutes as it was really quiet so I would defo advise to be checked - just to rule out a blood clot - especially if you are on the pill aswell.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »