Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

oh for god's sake give me a break!

(5 Posts)
ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Aug-07 13:56:20

suffering hyperemesis and basically living off peanut butter sandwich's but have now been told I shouldn't be eating peanut butter.

crap crap crap crap!

That's it really just wanted to rant and rave!

witchandchips Thu 23-Aug-07 13:57:58

oh you poor thing

ConnorTraceptive Thu 23-Aug-07 14:02:22

thank you witch

am trying to be positive but failing quite miserably

bubblerock Thu 23-Aug-07 14:05:38

- is it just peanuts you can't have during pg or all nuts? You can get hazelnut butter HERE if it helps (says may contain traces of peanut, but I think most things say that now don't they?)

mumtodd Thu 23-Aug-07 14:09:00

Hi connor, I really feel for you with the hyperemesis. I had it pretty badly on dd and it is so miserable being sick all the time. I think the guideline is to avoid peanuts in pregnancy if there is any history of allergies in either of your families. Otherwise I think it is ok. I avoided peanut due to stong history of allery in dh's family and dd still ended up with egg allergy and eczema.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: