Talk

Advanced search

Advice on headaches

(3 Posts)
Thinkcalmthoughts Tue 19-Nov-19 18:07:10

Partner has had a sore head since Wednesday and it's not shifted.
He said he was slapped by a resident on Tuesday night (carer for dementia) round the face splitting sore head started Wednesday night while in work. I'm beside my self with worry as it's making him sleepy so you dont see him much and now his 2nd night off work with it

Was up at hospital on Saturday they done a scan nothing showed up done bloods all came back clear done a lumber puncture that came back clear was sent home that night and was doing ok till yesterday evening when it came back again right across the forehead and eyes took him back up to hospital last night again they tested reflexes light sensitivity and there was no worrying symptoms gave him 900mg aspirin which worked like treat eased it better than paracetamol and ibuprofen did

He was up and about this morning fine as I was starting new job hes been out and far as I was aware he was heading back to work but hes in bed again saying it's still sore

I'm at my wits end on what this is and what we can do about it any advice

Ps will be phoning docs in morning for him

OP’s posts: |
advicegiver5 Tue 19-Nov-19 18:20:08

Lots of sleep, rest, tea, water, no screen time, heat bags

Thinkcalmthoughts Tue 19-Nov-19 18:29:15

Do you think its just a really bad migraine or tenson headache

Hes usually ok and was apparently ok today just when he stood up took tabs then went to bed I'm about to get him up for some food and water (doesn't often drink water )

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »