Talk

Advanced search

What could this be in my poo? TMI sorry. Pic included

(14 Posts)
Whatisthisarghhh Sun 03-Nov-19 00:45:12

Not a poo troll I promise! I wentnot the toilet earlier and found this. Have 'cleaned' it up a bit. Feels almost plastic like. Looks like of fiberous. Not eaten anything strange that I can think of. Just seems to be so much of it. Had onion bhajis last night so wondering if it is from them. But can't imagine onions would go like that. Sorry to anyone who is eating!! Lipstick for scale!

OP’s posts: |
Whatisthisarghhh Sun 03-Nov-19 00:46:50

*looks kind of fiberous. Sorry for typos

Singlenotsingle Sun 03-Nov-19 00:47:48

Looks like hair. Do you chew your hair?

Whatisthisarghhh Sun 03-Nov-19 00:51:08

Definitely not hair. It's a lot wider than that and more plasticy texture. I don't chew my hair.

RainbowMum11 Sun 03-Nov-19 00:55:23

Worms? Have you been more hungry than usual? Or had an itchy bottom?

WomensRightsAreContraversial Sun 03-Nov-19 00:57:03

Not worms.

How curious!

FreeBedForFlys Sun 03-Nov-19 00:57:47

😮 worms?

Babybluesornormal Sun 03-Nov-19 00:58:41

Banana?

MilliePotts Sun 03-Nov-19 00:59:28

You haven't recently eaten beansprouts have you? They don't digest easily.

DontCallMeShitley Sun 03-Nov-19 01:46:26

@Whatisthisarghhh -Very finely sliced onion skin, with the rooty ends on it. Slightly transformed by your digestive system but not broken down.

I realised when I was clearing up from preparing for the slow cooker and saw skins in the bin.

Gingerkittykat Sun 03-Nov-19 02:12:11

Did you fish that out of the toilet and wash it to photograph it to post on here?

Whatisthisarghhh Sun 03-Nov-19 10:00:05

@DontCallMeShitley I think you may be right! It must be from the onion bhajis.

@Gingerkittykat more revolting than that! It was stuck to my bum and because it was so long I thought WTF is that and had a look at the toilet roll as I had to pull it off. Then I out it on a wipe.

Thanks everyone. Been constipated and had piles lately so super aware of my bowel movements. Also travelled to a few unusual destinations this year where hygiene and food prep have been dubious so was worried about worms.

ISmellLikeSasquatch Sun 03-Nov-19 10:15:45

Gotta be worms. ive got IBS but have never seen onions look like that!

DontCallMeShitley Sun 03-Nov-19 11:37:31

Don't take my word for it, it's just what I thought. Obviously you can see the texture whereas I can't (I am pleased to say).

If you are concerned about worms, do get it checked out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »