Talk

Advanced search

Worst piles I have ever had. Help!!

(3 Posts)
mumof32015 Tue 29-Oct-19 13:25:56

I have been unwell since Friday, with diarrhea. I have started to feel a lot better in myself with the diarrhea, and my bowels are starting to return to normal but not fully there yet as I have been left with colitis.

Sunday night I was up with stomach cramps and was in need of going to the toilet. When I stood up and looked in the bowl it was just bright red water. When I wiped the tissue was full of blood. Since then I have bled with every bowel movement. My bowel was extremely irritated yesterday and I was in so much pain from the stomach cramps.

After a telephone consultation my doctor prescribed me a cream for the piles and a tablet for the cramps. Thankfully I am no longer in pain from the cramps, but still needing to go to the toilet more than usual. However now it's just the piles, I am in agony. Every tiny movement is causing me so much pain. I feel like the cream is doing nothing. I am currently stuck in bed, as the pain is unbearable. I just don't know what to do, has anyone got any advice to offer?

OP’s posts: |
FelicityFeather Tue 29-Oct-19 19:14:23

Bumping for you, you poor thing

LoisMME Tue 29-Oct-19 19:27:01

Currently 39 weeks pregnant and also had bad piles lately from going. I really recommend an Epsom salts bath after every bowel movement. Also suppositories inside, cream outside to help with inflammation and witch hazel liquid on a pad. Sounds painful but has been a life saver for myself. Paracetamol also for pain

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »