Talk

Advanced search

I could do with someone to talk to?!

(2 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Ellafrey1918 Mon 21-Oct-19 18:57:56

Sorry if i posted in the wrong place. I’m new!

I have two beautiful children aged 5 and 11 months. I had the copper coil shortly after DD2 was born (so around 9 months ago) my AF has always been right on time and HEAVY, so obviously I am not TTC.

This month, no AF. I’m now around 15 days late, I’ve taken multiple HPT and they are all negative. Today I “tweaked” my HPT as I could see a tiny, tiny faint line and this showed when I tweaked it.

blush TMI!!! - I went out for a while this afternoon, got home and now every time I wipe there’s pinky/red blood discharge and I’ve had a few mild cramps here and there.

Has anyone been in this situation who can offer some advice? - I didn’t want to book a GP appt as I don’t want to waste their time if I’m just abit late but I’m just getting worried due to the risk of the coil being in situ!

I don’t really have anyone to talk to about it, so advice/ your stories/ similarities would be greatly appreciated

Thank you! smile

OP’s posts: |
LouMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Oct-19 20:48:15

Hi there OP.

We thought we'd pop on here to say we've moved your thread to the Health topic. Hopefully someone will be along soon to share their experiences and/or advice.

Hopefully you've also managed to get some RL help and are okay.

Best of luck.

flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »