Talk

Advanced search

Itchy behind

(9 Posts)
uor24 Sat 12-Oct-19 20:54:30

Sorry for TMI but hoping somebody else has experienced this.... I get a super itchy bum hole and I don't really know why. I think it's when I get extra hot and a bit sweaty. I've tried sudacrem but doesn't seem to help. I'm 15 weeks pregnant but I had it a bit before this as well. It's getting super annoying and uncomfortable now. I try not to itch but it's unbearable sometimes!

OP’s posts: |
Twirlypoos Sat 12-Oct-19 20:55:15

Worms?

Abibranning Sat 12-Oct-19 20:56:26

Piles

HappyHammy Sat 12-Oct-19 20:57:33

Piles. Thrush. Are you deying yourself properly. Wear cotton pants, dont use perfumed soap, dry yourself off with a hairdryer wink congratularions[smile

granadagirl Sat 12-Oct-19 21:02:14

I was going to say thread worms
Or chapped/ sweat but then I’d of thought sudocrem would of sorted it

Try vasaline
Or next when your at midwife mention it, if you can wait till then

uor24 Sat 12-Oct-19 21:08:44

Thanks for your replies. Can anybody recommend a cream or ointment to use to ease the itching?

OP’s posts: |
Sunshinegirl82 Sat 12-Oct-19 21:54:54

Due to the pregnancy you'll probably need to see the gp, it's really hard to get OTC medication when pregnant.

Are you constipated? Pregnancy really effects me in that way and that causes the piles. If so you might need to treat the constipation as well. You can buy lactulose. GP prescribed me laxido.

granadagirl Sun 13-Oct-19 09:37:20

Try a pile cream, are you constipated
Maybe pile they itch like hell.
They do a clear one, can’t remember the name, you can just pick it up if the shelf in supermarket
Or ask to see the pharmacist (if your not embarrassed too) they have side rooms. Just mention your pregnant

FLOrenze Sun 13-Oct-19 10:32:41

Anusol ointment is much more effective than the cream I find.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »