Talk

Advanced search

Aching joint, muscles and twitching. Am i going mad?

(2 Posts)
Beaverdam Thu 10-Oct-19 13:11:32

Hello. I am driving myself crazy with worry.

I was bit on holiday and had chest infection/flu/ear infection a few days later. Doctor tested me for lyme, inflammation, b12, full blood count, thyroid, diabetes and a few others which all came back clear.

I was prescribed antibiotics for the ear infection but on day 5 of taking them, i started getting pain in knee and feet. Dr thinks its anxiety induced but i dont underatand why i would be feeling pain in my joints and muscles form anxiety. The twitching is also driving me mad.

Last night, i dont feel like a could swallow on the one side, like something was there. I put my finger inside and theres a lump next to the epiglottis. I lost a stone in a dew weeks despite eating like a pig.

Im so worried that something is very wrong and its driving me mad. Has anyone had anything like this? I have another appointment with the doc tomorrow and i feel so stupid because the bloods are all normal.

Thanks to anyone who reads.

OP’s posts: |
BusterGonad Thu 10-Oct-19 16:35:23

It all sounds quite worrying, especially the wright loss and joint issues, are your bowels normal?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »