Advanced search

Lump inside mouth doctor or dentist

(4 Posts)
RingtheBells Mon 30-Sep-19 07:07:50

Depending on the cause what they do, hopefully they will drain it for you or give you antibiotics.

Adviceplease1986 Mon 30-Sep-19 06:55:43

Thank you I've been taking pain relief but nothing is working I have an appointment tomorrow at dentist so fingers crossed, do you know what they do to treat it?

OP’s posts: |
RingtheBells Mon 30-Sep-19 01:32:06

Sounds like an abscess or gum boil I’m suffering one at the moment, I would see the dentist and see if you can get an earlier appointment, my abscess started suddenly on Saturday afternoon and is quite painful, hence why I am up now to take yet more ibuprofen. It may burst then you will have some relief

Adviceplease1986 Sun 29-Sep-19 20:51:55

I have a lump top on the outside of gum near cheek it appeared suddenly and is quite big and firm to the touch. Very painful painkillers don't help at all. I can't get a dentist appointment for a few days as they are booked up but was wondering if a doctor could deal with it as it isn't a tooth problem as such.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in