Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Questions about catarrh

(5 Posts)
PrettyCandles Fri 10-Aug-07 15:46:37

I'm used to the normal spectrum (clear-white-yellow-green), but pink? Also gaudy orange? And where's it all coming from? Buckets and buckets of the stuff!
What's happening up there in my nasal passages? Is this anything to do with the glorious sinus headaches I'm having as well?

Has my cold turned...sinister?

Tigana Fri 10-Aug-07 15:49:34

Infection.
Get thee to a General Practitioner!

suzywong Fri 10-Aug-07 15:50:25

right, what you want to do
is have a very very hot shower so the steam opens all the relevant passages then have a piece of hot butttered toast with 2-3 cloves of garlice mashed onto it

clears you out in no time

and youwere right, it was teeth andt he door handle not skin tags,but possibly boils too at a push

PrettyCandles Fri 10-Aug-07 16:00:54

Does it work on noses, too, Suze?

Oh dear Tigana. I don't want antibiotics - I'd rather take Suzywong's galric! (Though I think I'd faint if I had such a hot shower.)

Tigana Fri 10-Aug-07 16:10:40

iirc dh was given a evil nasal spray when his nose starting producing similar exudate <<pulls mildly disgusted face>>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: