Talk

Advanced search

Can't post in correct topic!

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

fairydustandpixies Fri 06-Sep-19 21:04:30

MN - am using the app and it defaults to 'general health' every time I want to start a new thread in a different topic.

Here is a prime example - have been trying to post in the dog house and couldn't. Then changed to site stuff to report this problem. Can't. It shows its selected correctly but when I start to compose a new thread I'm defaulted back to 'general health'.

Done all the usual refresh and phone restarts but to no avail! And yes, I've done all the topic selection options!

Argh!

Please can someone report my thread as being in the wrong place? I just can't get the app to post correctly!

Thanks!!

OP’s posts: |
Coffee2sugars Sat 07-Sep-19 09:10:32

Reported 😎

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 07-Sep-19 13:44:50

Hi OP,

Ooh, that's really odd! Sorry about this! Could you drop us an email at contactus.com? Also, are you using the iphone app or android?

fairydustandpixies Sat 07-Sep-19 22:05:50

Sorry, not checked here all day - I'm on android and I've had the same constant issue trying to post on different threads. I normally just reply to whatever is in active. I don't often post a new thread (well, not anymore!).

It's not a problem on my laptop. Signed into my same/only account. I just can't start a new thread on a different topic on my phone?? Or I will then find out, its ended up in general health!

fairydustandpixies Sat 07-Sep-19 22:06:44

Thanks coffee2sugars 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »