Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

constantly aching stomach muscles

(3 Posts)
barbapapa Wed 08-Aug-07 13:53:30

I had my last baby (number two) three years ago . My stomach is okayish - it looks alright if I stand up but flops over the waist band of my jeans - which are quite tight round the middle (thinking I should have name changed....)

Anyway, to cut a big muffin top short lately my stomach muscles have been aching a lot ( i have to support my stomach with a pillow at night) and I think that this is because of my having to semi suck in my stomach to wear my jeans (next size up is too big everywhere else...) - or is it? I am off to docs tomorrow for something else and will mention it to her but do I sound barking mad? Am also getting an achy back as well .

barbapapa Wed 08-Aug-07 18:52:23

So- have I killed this thread with talk of my stomach....

moodlesoup Wed 08-Aug-07 19:04:53

well... i read it, but just didn't know what to suggest! don't think you're barking. better to ask questions i reckon. hope it all clears up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now