Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone taken Leveronelle (MAP)?

(8 Posts)
Nymphadora Tue 07-Aug-07 12:37:55

Took it yesterday and spent the whole night and this am bursting into tears at everything.Please come and tell me its just the hormones

newlifenewname Tue 07-Aug-07 12:39:20

It can make you feel a little teary/aggressive/grump/moody - bit like a mega PMT type situation. Took me a whole cycle to go back to normal physical and emotional pattern.

Nymphadora Tue 07-Aug-07 12:55:04

Thanks , doesn't mention that on the side affects though suppose it should be obvious!

Hope it doesn't take me that long !

Nymphadora Mon 13-Aug-07 12:49:06

FFS am still at it ,came home early from w/e away as all I wanted to do was cry and shout all I wantto do today is cry (doesn't help bf went away today for 3 weeks though )

newlifenewname Mon 13-Aug-07 12:49:43

Have you,um, tested?

Nymphadora Mon 13-Aug-07 12:57:19

um, no haven't come on yet though and when I have taken MAP before it has always been almost staright away (but that was years ago -pre kids)

loopylou6 Mon 13-Aug-07 13:02:50

it will be fine, its probably hormones mixed in with maybe feeling a bit guilty?? not that u should feel feel guilty of course hun, o dear someone hand me a spade...lolol <skulcks of to quiet corner>

Nymphadora Mon 13-Aug-07 13:19:30

Its ok I did feel guilty!

Weird thing though, I have been so incredibly broody for years and getting unbearable (couldn't look at tiny babies without wanting to pinch them ) and that seems to have gone? Still want a baby but am not so desparate as I was

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now