Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

can anyone recommend a physiotherapist in the Midlands?

(2 Posts)
CorrieDale Fri 03-Aug-07 19:29:09

It's for a uterine prolapse. The NHS clinic can't see me til September, which is a bit of a long time to wait!

CorrieDale Fri 03-Aug-07 20:38:29

Bump (I know this is a long shot...)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: