Talk

Advanced search

HELP! Thrush 2nd Trimester

(4 Posts)
Fullm0on Sat 10-Aug-19 20:57:06

Are you on some good probiotics? Got to get that good bacteria built up to strengthen your immune system. Lots of probiotic yoghurt grin
How about taking a trip to the chemist and asking them for some pregnancy safe probiotics you can take. We tend to get these things when our immune systems are down. I got a fungal infection after my c section because I lost a lot of blood and had no sleep what-so-ever. Unfair blush

banana4 Sat 10-Aug-19 11:55:40

I have been using it but it just keeps coming back after a couple of weeks again. So frustrating!! As if we don't have enough to deal with already! 😂

OP’s posts: |
Bwekfusth Thu 08-Aug-19 21:07:35

Oh dear. I was the same with both my pregnancies, it was horrendous. I just had to keep using canasten, as it's the only thing that has ever helped. Have you tried it before?

banana4 Thu 08-Aug-19 20:12:24

Help needed!!! This is my second pregnancy and I have been plagued with thrush literally once a month for the whole duration. I'm 23 weeks today and I feel like pulling my hair out! Are there any tried and tested thrush prevention tips out there please!? I'm desperate. I think before this pregnancy I only had thrush maybe twice in my entire life so this is all new to me! It's killing me! Any tips much appreciated!grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in