Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Are there any tummy bugs doing the rounds?

(8 Posts)
foxinsocks Tue 31-Jul-07 09:44:40

because my two have had diarrheoa now for almost a week (sigh)

they are not that unwell with it and as both of them have it, I imagine it's some sort of bug.

Am going to stay in today with them to try and let them chill a bit and hopefully fight the darned thing off - but was wondering if there was something about.

skirmish Tue 31-Jul-07 09:55:11

i currently have it too - bad diarrhea and tummy cramps, but seems a bit better today, though loathe to leave the house in case an attack strikes!

no sign of it in dh or ds

totaleclipse Tue 31-Jul-07 10:05:40

We have had it too, was panicking for a while thinking the water might be contaminated.

foxinsocks Tue 31-Jul-07 10:05:54

yes, that's exactly what they have (cramps and the runny bum!).

Poor you!

ledodgy Tue 31-Jul-07 10:07:21

I started with a banging headache yesterday and the runny bum followed, today I feel a bit icky and still have a runny bum.

foxinsocks Tue 31-Jul-07 10:07:31

yes, never thought about the water thing. I imagine if you were in a flooded area it'd be the first thing you'd think of.

hope you all recover soon.

lemonaid Tue 31-Jul-07 10:46:45

There's something with stomach cramps going round here, although it only seems to last 24-48 hours.

Jossiejump Wed 01-Aug-07 20:07:21

Glad to read this as my Ds x 2 have both had it and I went down with it yesterday and am feeling awful today (trouble is I'm 23 weeks pg as well)
Please let it go soon!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now