Talk

Advanced search

Dizziness, Breathless and Headaches

(6 Posts)
Lisa2538 Wed 17-Jul-19 17:53:41

Hi smile

I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant and feeling very breathless, even walking up the stairs in the house is a struggle. I am not over weight, don’t smoke and have no health conditions. On top of this I’m feeling very dizzy and having headaches which yesterday was accompanied with blurry eyesight.

With my 1st pregnancy I only had terrible sickness so I guess I’m just looking to see if any one else has experienced this is early pregnancy and if there is anything that helps?

Thank you grin

swingofthings Thu 18-Jul-19 07:23:18

It's likely to be low blood pressure. I struggled with this during my two pregnancies and fainted each time. It was also caused by low iron which again is common during pregnancy. Go and see your gp.

avocadochocolate Thu 18-Jul-19 07:27:03

Due to breathlessness, I would make an urgent GP appointment, just in case.

PenguinsRabbits Thu 18-Jul-19 23:01:31

I got very dizzy around this stage of pregnancy. Not entirely sure why but it was nothing to worry about. I did bleed a lot in first trimester (baby was fine) so maybe low iron.

I would say to doctor, they can do some basic checks like iron, diabetes, and blood pressure. Think it can just be hormonal changes and mine passed, just take it easy whilst you have it.

InABigCountry Thu 18-Jul-19 23:06:44

Definitely get checked out by a doctor, to be on the safe side.

Borntobeamum Fri 19-Jul-19 08:24:56

Anything as worrying as this needs investigation. I hope you took advice from a health care professional and are being looked after 💐

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »