Talk

Advanced search

Bloods for tiredness...what levels?

(2 Posts)
TripleTKA Sun 23-Jun-19 14:58:28

I am to have bloods this week for tiredness, I have had suspected labyrinthitis so know that has wiped me out a bit but the tiredness started before that, the last 3 days I am bone achingly, lay anywhere for a nap, kind of tired. Inner eyelids are also v.pale so I suspect maybe an iron issue.

Anyway once the results are back what do I need to look out for? I can ring and ask the receptionist specific numbers but what do I need to ask for? What should my levels be?

I had bloods a few years ago and remember someone on here mentioned to ask for so and so results but when I rang the receptionist I had then she just reeled off a list of numbers which meant nothing to me confused so would like to be a bit more prepared this time smile

OP’s posts: |
justrestinginmybankaccount Sun 23-Jun-19 15:01:14

First thing I was look for is full results and ranges for your thyroid (TSH & T4) and your iron/ferritin levels.

Sorry to hear you’re feeling so awful. I was similar last year and had a malfunctioning thyroid and was anaemic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »