Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else have a sore throat virus but also feeling sick?

(9 Posts)
Wheresmyshittingmeat Sun 23-Jun-19 14:32:04

I've had a nasty virus for 10 days. Started with a sore throat, aches and shivers. Then like a cold and feeling ill and weak. I still don't feel right but also feel a bit sick and slight upset stomach. Feel worse in the morning and then bit better as day goes on. Has anyone else had this kind of thing? Don't know if the stomach thing is all part of it. So tired! Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
GeorgieTheGorgeousGoat Sun 23-Jun-19 14:33:36

Tonsillitis? I get really phlegmy and gagging with it which could upset your stomach?

ChardonnaysPrettySister Sun 23-Jun-19 14:36:01

Yes!

Very sore throat, comes and goes, stuffed sinuses and feeling queasy.

Very odd.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Sun 23-Jun-19 14:37:00

I feel worse in the evening though, apart from that exactly as you’ve described it.

Wheresmyshittingmeat Sun 23-Jun-19 14:38:34

Thanks both. Just bit of an odd combination. Not tonsillitis as I don't have any! I don't have diarrhoea as such but a bit loose and smelly! Getting fed up with it now. I'm back at work but still feel awful and coughing a lot.

Wheresmyshittingmeat Sun 23-Jun-19 19:29:21

Oh god I now feel really bad. Diarrhoea and feeling really nauseous. Can't eat. Perhaps a separate bug.

TheAnswerIsInABookSomewhere Wed 26-Jun-19 07:49:11

How are you doing, OP?

TheAnswerIsInABookSomewhere Wed 26-Jun-19 07:50:22

Awwwwww... my flowers didn’t send! Have some flowers to wish you a quick recovery!

Wheresmyshittingmeat Wed 26-Jun-19 20:27:54

Thanks! Feeling bit better. Had enough of being ill with different things since March almost continually. Including one operation!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »