Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone else got this vomiting virus?

(6 Posts)
bohemianbint Wed 25-Jul-07 13:00:03

I caught it on Saturday, seems to be highly infesctious as DO caught it 24 hours later and my mum just caught it. Comes on quite quickly, makes you throw and leaves your bones aching.

I know people always say "there's something going around at the moment" so thought I'd see if there really is and if other MNers have it?

bohemianbint Wed 25-Jul-07 13:00:27

infesctious? that really ought to be a word......

Twiglett Wed 25-Jul-07 13:01:11

last week we had the 'really bad tummy aches in waves, a couple of vomits .. lasts 3 days then goes' virus

bonkerz Wed 25-Jul-07 13:01:34

yes. DD had it on 13th, DH had it on 15th, DSD and I had it 19th and DS had it 20th. Horrid sickness that is quite violent and leaves you feeling washed out and weak.

mamazon Wed 25-Jul-07 13:03:47

me and my Dc's had it last week.

it was absolutly horrid. my Ds caught it the day after my DD and i so the poor love spent al day entertaining himself and looking after me.

he came in and had made me a milkshake....i have no idea what he had used to make it but i thought it was lovely justthe same

Carnoodleusfudge Wed 25-Jul-07 13:04:39

No - stay away!

Sorry you are all ill

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now