Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else feel like their head is caught in a vice all the time?

(6 Posts)
sweetkitty Mon 17-Jun-19 23:11:15

My head feels like it’s being squashed in a. I’ve all the time, it’s a horrible feeling. Right now the pains at the back of my neck, my temples and across the front of my head but it can move. It’s there all the time.

I suffer from headaches, migraines and fibromyalgia so this could just be another symptom. I wish there was a valve I could let the pressure out my head!

OP’s posts: |
Galwaygirl Wed 19-Jun-19 07:23:07

This sounds like symptoms of stress and feeling anxiety, do you feel anxious worrying about other ailments?

BusterGonad Wed 19-Jun-19 16:57:41

I get this all the time and often have terrible neck pain. I think it is stress.

sweetkitty Sat 22-Jun-19 10:36:21

Not particularly stressed but do have sore neck, shoulders and upper back but just thought that’s just the fibromyalgia.

I’m fed up waking up with a headache every morning, it’s so draining. My head feels like it’s going to explode

InglouriousBasterd Sat 22-Jun-19 10:39:51

I’ve just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and it’s one of my symptoms. Horrible isn’t it sad

sweetkitty Sat 22-Jun-19 20:40:12

Yes it is.
You never know with fibromyalgia is it a symptom of it or something else?
Sorry you’ve been diagnosed flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »