Talk

Advanced search

Periods after a mc. How long did it take for your periods to settle?

(5 Posts)
Newbie2123 Fri 14-Jun-19 21:54:53

Helloo,

I had a mmc in January I’ve had 3 AF since..all raging 35 days in between but now 42 days I’m still waiting for AF.

How long did it take before everything’s settled down?
Thank you x

OP’s posts: |
jinglebellmel Sat 15-Jun-19 09:16:46

Hi, it was about 3 months for me. But I don’t think it’s unusual for it to be longer. I presume you’ve tested?

Sorry for your loss, and good luck if you’re trying again. Trying after a miscarriage is tough to say the least!

Newbie2123 Sat 15-Jun-19 18:25:04

Thank you for replying.
Nothing seems to of settled yet which is driving me mad.
I did do a test in the week which was a bfn so I guess I’ll just have to wait.

Thank you xx

jinglebellmel Sat 15-Jun-19 21:35:35

It’s so frustrating when your body refuses to get back to normal- I found it really upsetting personally. I found the miscarriage part of chat on here really helpful when I was trying again - lots of people in the same position or having recently been through it. Hope you get the result you want soon smile

Newbie2123 Sat 15-Jun-19 22:10:47

Thank you jinglebellmel.
It is and it really is starting to get me down. Everything is out of sync, periods, cm is like all over the place and because I’m like 42 days now I seem to be getting more.
It’s scared me to want anymore as this isint the first time. Just want things to go back to normal😢x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »