Talk

Advanced search

Feeling generally bleurgh

(3 Posts)
Cerseilannisterinthesnow Mon 10-Jun-19 13:27:27

Not the best way to describe it but not sure how else to! For past week or so been feeling a bit stuffy in the head, like it’s full, dull headache not so painful that I need pain killers but there and am able to hear my heartbeat in my ear when lying down only sometimes. Nose is a little runny, no sore throat or cough. Took BP this morning and it is fine so don’t think that’s the cause of heart beat in ear. Also some random aches and pains on and off in random places like shoulders, back and legs. Generally well otherwise though appetite is fine, sleeping fine once I get to sleep, maybe a little more tired but not majorly so. I do work in quite a stressful job and have 3 children who need ferried about to school and back etc

Seniorschoolmum Mon 10-Jun-19 13:30:13

I’m just finishing 2 weeks with the same thing. It finally turned into a not very impressive sore throat and cough, and just genially feeling tired. It’s just leaving smile

Hope you feel better soon.

Oldmum55 Mon 10-Jun-19 18:18:33

I've been feeling a bit off colour nothing much but a bit headachey tired aching legs no energy etc. I had something similar last year which went on for weeks. Towards the end I had a couple of days of cold syndrome symptoms so put it all down to a virus. Hope it won't last as long this time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »