Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

dd5, been wetting herself at school, and leaving it too late

(5 Posts)
pirategirl Mon 23-Jul-07 18:24:57

Is this just a phase, i wonder, or embarrasment to ask to go, like when in assembly???

My dad said maybe she has a urine infection, but wouldnt that mean she would be in pain?

She has never done this b4, since potty training, and she has wet knickers alot.

any thoughts?

wildwoman Mon 23-Jul-07 18:27:58

Hi,I used to pee myself all the time at school simply becuase I hated the loos there.Does she doit anywhere else?

pirategirl Mon 23-Jul-07 18:30:09

she jsut siad she 'forgot', or she wanted to hear the end of the story. She likes goingto the loo as far as i know, but she is just leaving it too late, even at home.

there really is nothing like pissy pants lol.

wildwoman Mon 23-Jul-07 18:32:04

Maybe she does have some kind of uti,I also used toget them loads (prbably from holding on so long!)but they didn't always give me pain iyswim. I really am the queen of piss tonight!

pirategirl Mon 23-Jul-07 18:41:05

well its normally me, the queen of the urethra, with my lovely post pg pelvic floor probs.

maybe i should take her to gp. Or hopefully soemone may have some more advice later?

I dont want to interrogate her about her pissy pants tho!!! poor thing,

thanks for your pissy help!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now