Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Tiny itchy spot on face

(2 Posts)
Blee Fri 20-Jul-07 18:14:06

Have had for years. It is the size of a tiny freckle. It itches in the sun and flakes, it is skin coloured. Am worried. Will the doctor think I am mad if I go and see him about it?

mrsmalumbas Fri 20-Jul-07 18:23:00

No he won't - go and get it checked, better safe than sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now