Talk

Advanced search

Worried about this rash

(8 Posts)
Jenasaurus Fri 24-May-19 09:48:23

I’m not feeling well with a flu type virus nd then realised my side was sore. Really sore so I took a photo and this is what is there. Could it be shingles?

OP’s posts: |
Jenasaurus Fri 24-May-19 14:27:23

Just seen my GP having a blood test for shingles

HollowTalk Fri 24-May-19 14:39:09

Does it follow a pattern? I had spots going from my chest to the back of my neck.

Jenasaurus Sat 25-May-19 17:16:22

Mine is all down one side of my body. I’m feeling a bit better today. Just left with a rattling chest and tiredness. My son has insisted it’s hayfever. But if that’s the case I wouldn’t be getting better without antihistamines. Also I had ear ache a high temperature headache as well as the sore throat and blocked sinus and rash. So I don’t think it’s hayfever. He says he is everything is hayfever

TheSheepofWallSt Sat 25-May-19 17:20:51

I had something similar and was told it could have been vaccine modified measles...

Jenasaurus Sat 25-May-19 17:32:16

Omg. I hope not. I get the flu vaccine every year and this is the first time I have had anything that’s floored me. Literally to such an extent I don’t have the energy to bath or care that the virgin media engineer had to endure me with scarecrow hair in my nightie.

Jenasaurus Sat 25-May-19 17:33:42

My DD saw me this morning and took a photo of my face as it was so swollen. I made her delete it but if I didn’t feel bad before I did when I saw that photo

Jenasaurus Sat 25-May-19 17:36:53

Just googled that. It says the rash starts on hands and feet. Mine started on my torso well the side of it my hip and upwards but not on limbs or hands and feet

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in