Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pelvic Floors

(3 Posts)
BernieBear Thu 19-Jul-07 22:53:42

Hello Girls

Just a quick question, I am having a conversation with my neighbours (over wine ) and we are discussing the above. We can't work out how many of these exercises we are supposed to do and for how long? Does anyone have any ideas? One had a baby 12 weeks ago, I had mine 3 years ago and the other had hers 12 years ago!!!! Obviously much wine has passed under the bridge for us to have moved on to such subjects but I said I would ask the "all knowing" mumsnet. Many thanks all knowing ones

brightwell Fri 20-Jul-07 07:43:51

You should make pelvic floor excercises part of your everyday life, if you want to avoid problems in later life, and it's never too late to start.

fuchsia0703 Fri 20-Jul-07 11:21:48

interested to see this ...mine aren't what they used to be ..in a manner of speaking ...how many per day (I seem to remember it's a set of how ever many it is, several times a day).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now