Talk

Advanced search

Bone like lump in mouth

(3 Posts)
Mini1275gt Mon 20-May-19 14:54:20

Hi. I found a lump in my mouth lower right side under tongue. It’s literally like a piece of tooth, it’s so hard. It doesn’t cause me any issues only reason I noticed it was because I had toothache so looked in my mouth. I didn’t have dentist at the time so went doctors and he had no clue so as sent me to the ENT that’s on Friday. I suffer with severe anxiety disorder surrounding my health and I can’t eat or sleep with worry not helped by the letter I had joined to my appointment stating I’ve been referred due to cancer Symptoms. I’ve been googling and Mandidular tori keeps popping up but I’m just so scared.

OP’s posts: |
themailfail Mon 20-May-19 14:58:13

I have one of those. The dentist told me it's a bit of bone and to leave it alone if it's not causing discomfort (mandibular tori). I have had it for about 5 years; no issues. It's quite common apparently.

Mini1275gt Mon 20-May-19 15:03:03

This is what I keep reading, I’m just so scared sometimes I struggle to rationalise. I’ve had a tough time over the years that’s not helped me

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »