Talk

Advanced search

Prickling/tingling

(4 Posts)
Worriedbell10 Sun 19-May-19 22:27:34

So about a month ago I had tingling in my hands and feet, it came and went over a few days. Then disappeared completely.
This week its back. It started in my hands and feet and now a seem to get it on various parts of my body. I don't notice it much if I'm busy or at all when I'm sleeping, but if I'm not I feel like I can feel it everywhere!
I'm quite an anxious person when it come to health.
Had anyone had anything similar?

OP’s posts: |
mrsed1987 Tue 21-May-19 08:49:59

I get this in my right hand fingers. Went to the gp and she said its a nerve and nothing can be done expect paracetamol and ibuprofen. Although im not sure if yours would be the same as its all over your body

BlackInk Tue 21-May-19 14:32:31

Hi OP

It could be anxiety, but worth getting a GP appointment and asking for some blood tests. I've got vitamin B12 deficiency, and tingling / pins and needles is one of the symptoms. It could also be posture related, trapped nerves, carpal tunnel, and various other things.

BI

Worriedbell10 Tue 21-May-19 17:31:46

I should clarify its not all over my body at the same time. Just seem to be able to feel it in other places, but it could be my mind in overdrive because of my hands and feet!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »