Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I think dd2 may of eaten something?

(4 Posts)
Marne Thu 19-Jul-07 12:33:32

She keeps crying and pulling faces like she might have something stuck in her throat, she has had a sleep but is no better, should i take her to GP or just try and wash it down with fluids?

She's 16 months old BTW and eats anything she can lay her hands on.

magnolia1 Thu 19-Jul-07 12:40:02

You can try some bread and then fluids. Bread often pushes it down but to be honest I would say off to the docs xx

mumtodd Thu 19-Jul-07 12:50:05

Could it be that she is ill and has a sore throat rather than that she has eaten something. Either way I would take her to the doctor just to be sure.

Marne Thu 19-Jul-07 12:59:27

Im not sure, i was out this morning and dh phoned to say something was wrong with dd2, i got home and dh said he was on the computer and dd2 just started screeming and coughing, he did'nt see if she ate anything, she has stopped coughing and seems fine in herself but then all of a suden she starts crying and opening her mouth/pulling faces. Shes eating some bread now and seems ok. I think i will see how she is in an hour or so before taking her to the GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now