Talk

Advanced search

Plastic surgery in Europe

(2 Posts)
Kassie36 Wed 15-May-19 12:26:12

Hi. I am looking for good plastic surgeon to have my tummy done. I live in UK so couple of hours on the plane is no problem for me. I just try to find surgery for good price. Anyone any good experience?

OP’s posts: |
SaniaD Thu 23-May-19 07:27:48

When I was looking for my tummy tuck I was looking at countries like Poland, Slovakia or Czech republic. This seemed good distance countries and have even reasonable prices for surgeries. Someone even suggested Turkey but somehow I did feel like I want to travel there. At the end I picked Prague regarding the price and also the culture. I have never been there so at least I could visit it. I heard just nice about it. When I arrived to the airport I had taxi waiting for me and was taken to Forme clinic. I felt very welcome, everyone was lovely. After the exams and talk with the surgeon I was ready for the surgery. When I woke up I felt little dizzy but did not feel pain. The nurse took care of me, lovely lady. I felt quite good what surprised me. After couple of days I moved to the hotel near by where I stayed more nights. Even traveling back home was not any problem. It has been almost 6 months and I feel great. Result is very good, scar is looking much better

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »