Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

[fury] 48 farking hours on no farking food.....[language and temper get much worse believe me]

(33 Posts)
CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 03:08:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GryffindorGHOSTY Thu 19-Jul-07 03:25:55

Oh CF ... poor you! Don't know what to say to help ... you sound like you are at the end of your tether ... I would have DS2 if I could (he doesn't scare me!)

What are the tests for if you don't mind my asking ...?

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 03:34:33

kokeshi Thu 19-Jul-07 03:52:28

Oh Califrau, I'm just doing mhy usual wee hours lurking and I couldn't not post. So sorry you're having a crap time, have you any idea why he's acting like this?

What about the move from Germany? Might that have unsettled him? My DP's nieces moved with their parents from Aberdeen to Houston last year (he works in the oil industry) and they went a bit loopy for a while.

Sorry have no advice for you, but here if you just want to rant a bit.

kx

kokeshi Thu 19-Jul-07 03:53:05

I hope you're able to move on with your health stuff, does it cause you a lot of problems?

hippiPOTTERami Thu 19-Jul-07 07:53:33

Oh Califrau, what a nightmare.

Has the doc ticked the box to say sigmothingy completed and now they are moving onto allergies or do you have to go through all this again?

As for ds2, he sounds a strongwilled little character, something that will stand him in good stead when he is an adult. I bet in a few days (and after a few glasses of wine) you and your friend will laugh about his 911 call!

Stay strong, don't let the buggers bring you down!!

coddy Thu 19-Jul-07 15:40:04

oi

are you ok

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 18:24:13

zookeeper Thu 19-Jul-07 18:25:41

how old is ds2?

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 18:31:47

EscapeFrom Thu 19-Jul-07 18:35:10

You are not a failure

When things change in 4 year old boys lives, they do not weep behind the curtains, they Make Their Displeasure Known. Most are not stoic.

You are a hero for putting up with him being foul, as am I - he sounds just like ds1 sometimes.

It's testosterone - they can't help it, you can't help it, they are mini teens for a year, apparently.

zookeeper Thu 19-Jul-07 18:35:51

my eldest is five, nearly six and has been an obnoxious litle shit today too.

Let's hope they will improve

harpsichordcuddler Thu 19-Jul-07 18:41:23

oh Cali god what a nightmare for you.
four is a really difficult and challenging age. there are lots of changes and everything is hard work and there is no self control and god you are doing so well.
sorry to state the obvious but can you just pay a babysitter? is there a drop in centre?
sorry the tests didn't work out. what a PITA

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 18:51:15

harpsichordcuddler Thu 19-Jul-07 18:54:13

yes, come home come home. you need a break.
what's he thinking?
or tell him to take a week off and you come home by yourself.
christmas not that far away my arse
anyway, what's for tea

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 18:57:14

harpsichordcuddler Thu 19-Jul-07 19:11:46

sorry cali I don't think I am being helpful.
I wish there was something more I could do
HC xx

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 19:52:00

DiagonAllieBongo Thu 19-Jul-07 19:54:55

<<gives a supportive pat>>
no advice here either i'm afraid, but you joined in my bitchfest re dd last week and made me feel better. Sorry you are having a crapola time cf

MrsJohnCusack Thu 19-Jul-07 21:24:55

I@m not going to be any use either, and have no advice on DS2 as I am struggling with my 2 yr old, but sorry you are having such a crap time

no chance of your mother coming out for a week or something? such a man thing to say Christmas isn't far away - er it's 5 months and you are stressed NOW

and lack of sleep makes everything worse, I hope your system is starting to settle down now

KerryMumbledore Thu 19-Jul-07 21:25:43

Califraunius -

How did the tests go?

sallystrawberry Thu 19-Jul-07 21:31:43

CalifrauniusFudge Thu 19-Jul-07 21:59:15

Blu Thu 19-Jul-07 22:11:32

This sounds resally awful.
All of it - and I do sympathise.

A 4 year-old gets unsupervised access to a phone and knows how to call 911? Firm calm boundaries for him, I think!

But quite how you're supposed to remain calm when your blood sugar level is minus 3 trillion, I don't know...

sallystrawberry Thu 19-Jul-07 22:12:14

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now