Advanced search

Blister-like mark on my chest

(5 Posts)
Tobermory Sun 12-May-19 00:15:55

In the last couple of weeks a red mark has appeared on my breast. It looks like some kind of blister, part of it has peeled today. It’s about 2-3cm in diameter and feels raised but not itchy or anything... it’s just weird. I have no idea how it got there , haven’t bumped or burnt myself.

OP’s posts: |
floraloctopus Sun 12-May-19 00:25:57

I'd go and see the GP to be on the safe side.

Bumpdebump Sun 12-May-19 00:41:03

Go to the GP. I had something that 'peeled' on my boob. It then turned into a deep sore. Then got infected... Had the quick ten days turnaround at hospital to check for something sinister and a biopsy. Was all fine, but may not have been. In hindsight I figured it was a sort of ulcer from sleeping in a wired bra one night (I have very large heavy boobs). Best get it checked

BestZebbie Sun 12-May-19 00:44:48

Get it checked - my aunt had a blister exactly as you describe on her chest and as it didn't go away eventually went to the go and got it removed under local....when they lifted it out I t was attached to a mass the size of a golf ball inside and the op all suddenly got a lot more exciting. It wasn't cancer, it was some sort of weird self-enclosed spontaneous cyst and has healed up perfectly, but caused much drama at the time!!

Tobermory Sun 12-May-19 07:55:20

Thanks for your replies. My DH says I should go to the GP too, but a combo of not wanting to waste anyone’s time and not wanting to hear anything scary means I’ve put it off!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »