Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

What does the fact I often eat sweets until I feel sick say about me?

(8 Posts)
Tigana Wed 18-Jul-07 15:28:49

[nauseous]

Too many fizzy cola bottles and milk gums.

I do this often.

If I hadn't finished the packet already, I'd still be eating them despite feeling sick...

CountessDracula Wed 18-Jul-07 15:30:11

ewww
nasty sounding sweets!

are you comfort eating?

Greensleeves Wed 18-Jul-07 15:31:30

...that you are an oddball who gets her rocks off chawing on melted pigs feet?

Seriously though.... it ain't good!! have you tried substituting the sweets with carrot sticks and bits of raw cauliflower?

<runs off sniggering>

Tigana Wed 18-Jul-07 15:31:54

Probably.

Tigana Wed 18-Jul-07 15:34:15

I know...nice dose of chemicals, sugar and other rubbish. Always seems to be crappy sweets, don't binge on posh chocs etc(although that could be because am a cheapskate!)

I do have bag of dried banana chips in my drawer at work...marginally better!

fortyplus Wed 18-Jul-07 15:36:45

You can wean yourself off sugar addiction - but you have to go cold turkey and just eat other stuff constatly all day for about 3 weeks. So you put on a few pounds in the short term but at least you don't want the sweet crap any more.

Dumbledior Wed 18-Jul-07 15:36:48

Welcome to my world! I can't face fruit and properly cooked meals. All I can eat is stodge and sugary food.

CountessDracula Wed 18-Jul-07 15:39:01

so
don't buy sweets

Get some cherry tomatoes/bananas/apples etc and snack on those. Have something oat based for breakfsat then you won't get so cravey

Avoid white bread/sugar/anything stodgy and high GI as these make you crave crap

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now