Advanced search

Removing seborrhoeic keratosis

(2 Posts)
Soontobe60 Tue 07-May-19 21:37:55

My GP doesn't offer this, where would I go to get them removed?

OP’s posts: |
7vio Mon 13-May-19 08:37:51

Hi, I had mine removed by a dermatologist. It was on a breast. I had no issues with my GP referring me to see a dermatologist. Maybe tell your GP that it is becoming itchy, and that you are catching it with the clothes? Hope it gets resolved for you soon!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »