Talk

Advanced search

Do you ever feel like something's going to fall out "downstairs"?

(7 Posts)
susannamechange Fri 03-May-19 19:13:02

Name changed for obvious reasons.

I keep getting this weird sensation like there's something in my vagina and about to fall out. Sort of a pressure feeling. Nothing obvious there to see. I wondered a few times if it was my coil coming out because... well nothing else is up there! But it's not. It's freaking me out a bit. Anyone else?

OP’s posts: |
SoyDora Fri 03-May-19 19:13:41

Prolapse?

Baloonphobia Fri 03-May-19 19:14:53

I had this. It was a minor prolapse I picked up after DD was born. It went after I saw a women's health physio and lost some weight.

dudsville Fri 03-May-19 19:14:59

You mean something of size and substance? Because of bit, in the days veggie my period i often have a leaking feeling with nothing actually leaking.

Amy326 Fri 03-May-19 19:15:16

It sounds like a prolapse, very common if you’ve had babies. Sometimes they’re not visible lying down but it might be if you check while standing up! If it is that you can have physio to try and improve it.

susannamechange Fri 03-May-19 19:18:17

Oh god 😩 would a prolapse be visible to me or would I need to see a doctor?

I've had some of my cervix removed (LLETZ) and also had some endometriosis removed from my vagina so I guess this could be possible couldn't it. sad

OP’s posts: |
Baloonphobia Fri 03-May-19 19:53:10

No, you probably won't be able to see it. GP first and then get a referral. You might be able to go straight to a women's health physio. I also saw a gynacologist.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »