Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
I'm worried(5 Posts)
I no I should be going to the doctors and that's what I plan to do . But just wondering if anyone has ever had these symptoms and what they turned out to be ? I'm super worried !
I am 27
• Nausea past 6 months that doesn't go away I constantly feel like I'm going to be sick (I'm definetely 100% not pregnant I've done numerous tests
•I have irregular periods as in I bleed constantly sometimes two three times a month ,
• Even when not bleeding I have extremely painful cramps , aches , sometimes feels like a sharp stitch pain . Where my womb is . Back pain , ovary pain
• I bleed after sex (tmi) and I am very sore after sex
• I get 8 hours of sleep a night without fail but I am exhausted constantly . I have to have a nap in the afternoon for a couple of hours because I literally can't keep my eyes open
• In the past few weeks I've also started feeling weak and dizzy
• I also used to love my food and I now have no appetite
Any advice would be really appreciated
Have you had any smears done? You definitely need to make a gp appointment and discuss this with them so they can work out what it is. It could be endometriosis or it could be cysts on your ovaries or a large number of other possibilities but you need to find out so you can stop suffering through this.
Make a gp appointment ASAP to get to the bottom of it.
Ovarian cysts maybe? But as you know there are other more serious possibilities, so please arrange to see your gp ASAP. The sooner you get to the bottom of it the better, and hopefully you'll be reassured and able to relax.
Maybe Endometriosis? But talk to the GP. My partner has endo, and the symptoms you describe are very similar to the one she experiences.
Join the discussion
Please login first.