Talk

Advanced search

Aches and pains

(6 Posts)
Worriedbell10 Mon 22-Apr-19 15:43:08

I had my son 7 months ago and I breast fed. I got my period back 3 months ago and its just been one thing after another since then. Last week (the week after my period) I starred getting aches and pains all over my body. They come and go and its never in multiple places at once. For example it could be my wrists then a few hours later my toes or Fingers. Also felt twinges in my back, knees, legs and upper arms. Just wondering if anyone has had similar and if it would be hormonal or possible virus (although I don't feel unwell, I probably am a little run down with 3 under five). Thanks for your help!

OP’s posts: |
Worriedbell10 Mon 22-Apr-19 15:58:48

I should add, I stopped breast feeding properly around 6 weeks ago. The ache part could be described as similar to a dead leg feeling

Worriedbell10 Wed 24-Apr-19 19:39:22

Anyone with any info?

jinglebellmel Thu 25-Apr-19 12:59:08

Maybe something hormonal if your periods have recently returned? I also have a friend my fibromyalgia and she has similar (although with various other symptoms)

Worriedbell10 Sat 27-Apr-19 18:46:36

What are her other symptoms, out of interest?

jinglebellmel Sun 28-Apr-19 08:23:25

She has extreme fatigue, headaches, lots of muscle aches and pains.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »