Talk

Advanced search

Hairline spots

(3 Posts)
Aimily Sun 21-Apr-19 13:55:28

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, so please signpost me if I'm wrong.

But I'm suffering from pregnancy acne, the problem is it's all hairline, so top of my forehead and into my hair. I'm doing my usual cleansing routine, to no avail, also finding I've no idea how to deal with the spots in my hair.

Did or has anyone else found they've had this issue and what have you done to help clear it? They're sore and irritating so could really do with some advise please.

Tia

OP’s posts: |
Drum2018 Sun 21-Apr-19 13:59:01

Could be your shampoo. Dd and I had this issue recently with a new shampoo and it's cleared up since we stopped using it. I had it with Tr*s Semme a few years ago too.

Aimily Sun 21-Apr-19 14:02:44

@drum I hadn't thought about that one, because I've been using the same John Freida one for years, but I guess with hormone changes that could cause a reaction?
My OH has got some head and shoulders in the cupboard I'll give that a shot when I wash my hair in the morning.

Thank you!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »