Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

eggy tasting burps sorry if tmi

(4 Posts)
tjacksonpfc Fri 13-Jul-07 07:00:40

hi all i was wondering if anyone could shed any light on this my dp came home early from work yesterday as he was unwell i knew it had to be bad as he never comes home early he was complaining of headache back ache tummy pains and eggy tatsing burps even though we havent eaten eggs in weeks. i got him off to bed which was easy as dcs are at there gps on hols. i went up to check on him and he was asleep but running a temp of 104.5 i stayed with him for the rest of the afternoon and night as i was worried he gradually started feeling better and has gone into work this morning for a few hours against my wishes but he is still having these eggy tatsing burps has anyone heard of this before or experianced it i dont want to go to the drs for no reason. thanks in advance

Beauregard Fri 13-Jul-07 21:50:13

bump

newlifenewname Fri 13-Jul-07 21:53:34

any use?

tjacksonpfc Sat 14-Jul-07 06:59:07

sorry nlnn i cant open the document. dp is better today so hopefully it was a 24 hr thing i know i wouldnt wish it on anyone else thats for sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now