Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

tattoo removal

(4 Posts)
tinkerbellie Thu 12-Jul-07 11:49:03

hi i don't know if this is in the right thread but wasnlt sure what it would come under

ok i have a tattoo that i would like to get rid of before i start wanting to go back to work it is in a really visible place and i would have to wear long sleeves every day

has any one ever had a tattoo removed or have any advice

their is a tattoo laser removal place really near to me and have looked on the website but it gives no idea of price etc and don't want to go and find that it's really really expensive (it's only a small tattoo about am inch high and wide)

help?

aloha Thu 12-Jul-07 11:51:07

You can just ask for a quote and shop around. Green is the hardest colour to remove btw.

TranquilaManana Thu 12-Jul-07 11:52:15

email them and ask a ballpark figure for removing a tattoo of about and inch square in XX place (on the body).
then you'll know if its really really expensive or not.

tinkerbellie Thu 12-Jul-07 11:53:27

mine is all balck and just thin lines so was hoping that this might make it easier to remove thus costing less

have another one that i wouldn't mind having removed (should realy think proeprly before doing these things lol) so if that first one's not too pricey might have that removed also!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now