Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sweaty feet in baby!

(4 Posts)
daizydoo Wed 11-Jul-07 17:33:51

Hi, my DS is 5months old and has had sweaty hands and feet since he was born. The hands aren't too bad now but his feet can be quite bad. The Dr says there's nothing they can do. I realise its not that much of a problem, but wondered if anyone else had experience of this? Do they grow out of it, if not how do they cope with it as they grow up. Many thanks.

daizydoo Wed 11-Jul-07 19:25:20

bump

babalon Wed 11-Jul-07 22:24:32

Just try and let his feet breath as much as possible my ds2 11months has to wear a brace on his feet at night and has very sweaty smelly feet. I just leave his socks off in the house and outside if not too cold. Your nLos sweaty feet are nothing compared to what they'll be like when he's 17! Just relax no one else will notice!

mumemma Wed 11-Jul-07 22:27:17

My DS had very sweaty and clammy feet for the first 6-9 months of his life - he's 13 months old now and it seems to have worn off now, although maybe if we ever get any warm weather it'll come back! Your DS will probably grow out of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now