Talk

Advanced search

Is there a bug going round at the moment?

(8 Posts)
Bruno1959 Mon 11-Mar-19 13:17:08

Hi all

Just wondered if there is a bug going round at the moment? All last week have had an upset stomach and headache. The headache isn't terrible but just seems to come on in the morning, normally over one eye!

Fed up with feeling like this sad

OP’s posts: |
ListenLinda Mon 11-Mar-19 13:21:21

Yeah i do believe there is. I’m off work today with the exact same thing.

Bruno1959 Mon 11-Mar-19 13:32:03

It's awful isn't it - wish you better smile

Ellapaella Mon 11-Mar-19 13:48:35

And me... on the sofa feeling achy and sore with stomach ache. Can't summon up energy for anything.

ListenLinda Mon 11-Mar-19 14:15:04

Hope you feel better soon too!

Bruno1959 Mon 11-Mar-19 14:26:36

I've had this for a week now - at first thought it was something I had eaten but have discounted that; just couldn't work out what it was until someone mentioned it might be a virus/bug. Didn't think they last as long as this though!

Really want it gone!!!

Ellapaella Mon 11-Mar-19 14:41:25

Oh no, really hope it doesn't last a week! Hope you feel better soon.

MadameDD Mon 18-Mar-19 11:26:00

I've had this last month - really nasty sickness bug and then last week off with a sort of virus which didn't seem to be anything much but nasty headaches, exhausted and aches and pains.

Doesn't help that I'm in early stages of pregnancy either but saw doctor briefly on Friday who said I was ok. She did say lots of nasty viruses around. It also doesn't 'seem' like morning sickness just seems to be a nasty sick feeling almost all day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »