Talk

Advanced search

Possible miscarriage ***MNHQ warning - contains photographs***

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MummyTaylor97 Sun 10-Mar-19 20:28:32

I'm 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I've had cramps on Wednesday and Thursday but put this down to having a d&v bug. However I started bleeding yesterday, just pink light spotting but today it's turnt to this. I have a scan booked tomorrow but just hoping for any positive stories where this has happened to anyone else but not ended in miscarriage? Photos attached

OP’s posts: |
HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 10-Mar-19 20:36:27

Hi there OP. Sorry to hear you're going through such a worrying time. We'll keep everything crossed things are ok for you.

We hope you don't mind but we've just added a few words to your title to make it clear there are photos attached for anyone who might find something like that upsetting.

We hope you get lots of helpful advice here, anyway.

MummyTaylor97 Sun 10-Mar-19 20:37:06

Thank you, sorry I'm new to this didn't know I had to put it in the title x

OP’s posts: |
DaffodilPower Tue 12-Mar-19 15:48:38

flowers

Janel85 Sun 21-Apr-19 20:42:32

I had several incidences of this with my first pregnancy and it was fine, I did however always go down to my local Mac (maternity assessment centre) and they checked babies heart rate. Hope all is ok, best to get checked.

Kal194 Wed 15-May-19 20:11:54

That looks like the start of a miscarriage to me. I’ve gone through 2 and I’ve just had one (still recovering). Hopefully I’m wrong but bright red blood and clots are not good signs. I miscarried both times at 10 weeks but the sac measured around 6 weeks. Crossing my fingers for you xx

Kal194 Wed 15-May-19 20:15:50

Sorry I’ve just seen the date of this post. Hope everything went okay xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »