Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

MMR- any idea where can i get single vaccs

(8 Posts)
booboobunny Sun 08-Jul-07 14:27:14

after much soul searching and talking with other parents we have decided to pay to have our one year old given single m, m and r vaccs. does anyone know of anywhere in essex or kent that offers this please? many thanks

QueenofBleach Sun 08-Jul-07 14:43:17

We did this and ended up going to Bath, did some research and if you google MMR single vaccines, they give lists, there are a few places in London which is between Kent and Essex, also try Direct hEalth 2000 which is the name my HV gave us they do outreach clinics.

Roobie Sun 08-Jul-07 14:56:04

We went to Direct Health 2000 clinic in Eltham.
www.dh2.co.uk

IsabelWatchingItRainInMacondo Sun 08-Jul-07 15:06:19

DS had them with Direct Health 2000, I think they have travelling clinics. But bear in mind that DH2000 is the largest provider of sepwax, so... I really don't know what the situation is atm, but when DS had them the waiting list for the more scarce (mumps) were long beyond belief.

Roobie Sun 08-Jul-07 15:09:45

Ds is scheduled to have his mumps vax with dh200 next month. He had his rubella a couple of months ago and I made the mumps appointment there and then - there was no waiting list whatsoever.

booboobunny Sun 08-Jul-07 15:22:47

thanks. we're not too far from eltham so they seem like a good shout.

Lolski Tue 10-Jul-07 20:17:08

DS had them at Choice Healthcare. They have an office in Harley Street that has a Sunday morning clinic and Croydon.

barbamama Tue 10-Jul-07 20:20:26

Used Choice HC as well and were v good

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: